Open for Takeout & Delivery!
TAKEOUT & DELIVERY MENU
At North, your well-being and safety continues to be our number one priority. Right now, that means social distancing as we follow all local ordinances regarding our restaurant hours, occupancy limits and dining restrictions. We have temporarily adjusted some location hours and some menu items, but are open for takeout and DoorDash delivery.
We look forward to serving you. To place your order, please contact us via phone or order through our delivery partner, DoorDash.
$65 FAMILY KIT
Meet our newest chef: You! For $65, we’re opening up our pantry to help you put together a great meal for the whole family. This meal kit feeds 4-5 and includes a large Caesar Salad, Parmesan Garlic Bread, Tiramisu dessert and your choice of Fresh Pasta: Tagliatelle, Bucatini, Rigatoni or Strozzapreti and Pasta Sauce: Bolognese, Marinara, Garlic Parmesan Cream or Basil Pesto.
Order now and take home your handmade favorites - only some assembly required.
$65 LASAGNA BOLOGNESE FAMILY PACK
Celebrate with a NEW favorite the whole family can enjoy! Schedule your pick-up in advance and enjoy a delicious meal prepared at home.
Serves 4 to 6 and ready to bake! Enjoy layers of our house-made bolognese sauce and delicious sugo with fresh herbed ricotta, mozzarella, provolone and grana padano cheese and fresh herbs. Includes Caesar Salad, Parmesan Garlic Bread, side of Marinara, and a Tiramisu dessert.
Please contact your nearest location to pre-order today.
SIPS TO SAVOR: WINE, BEER & MORE
We are excited to offer select bottles of our handpicked wine and beer to-go as well as some of our signature cocktails:
- Sangria - $18, includes 2 servings
- Sicilian Margarita - $20, includes 2 servings
- Ginger Margarita - $20, includes 2 servings
- Milano Mule Kit - $24, includes 4 servings and can of Ginger Beer
- Aperol Spritz Kit - $38, includes 6 servings and bottle of Prosecco
PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING
The health and safety of our employees and guests is our number one priority. Please see some of the precautions we're taking at this time and visit here for more information:
- All staff members who are handling food within the restaurant are following the sanitization and glove wearing guidance of the CDC and our local health departments.
- Sealing the outermost packaging to ensure that there is no contact with your food from the kitchen to your door.
- Transitioning to wrapped utensils for delivery orders for those guests who request utensils. (However, if you don’t need utensils, there is an option to decline them in the order process.)
Our family is wishing yours well.