A Message to Our Guests
First and foremost, we want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19).
For more than 18 years, North Italia has been dedicated to put our all into every detail of our hospitality and taking great care of our people so they can take great care of you.
The health and wellbeing of our staff members and guests is our top priority.
We are following all local service guidelines and are looking forward to continuing to serve you during this time whether it’s for dine-in, takeout, or delivery, and wanted to share with you some of the actions we are taking to ensure your continued safety.
We are continually evolving our efforts to ensure the highest levels of sanitation and safety and have implemented the following in our dining rooms in addition to all safety procedures currently in place for our take-out and delivery service:
- Encouraging all staff members to get vaccinated and boosted and providing hourly staff with paid time off for each vaccine appointment.
- Providing all staff and managers in our dining rooms and kitchens with personal protective equipment
- Reinforcing staff handwashing routinely
- Having hand sanitizer available in our lobbies and restrooms for guests
- Providing a QR code for guests to scan to access a digital menu on their mobile device should they prefer not to use one of our sanitized menus
- Providing takeout containers for guests who prefer to wrap their own leftovers
- Allowing for contactless mobile payment at the table with the guest’s personal device
These are just some of the changes we are making to protect your safety while at the same time providing the hospitality and delicious memorable food you’ve come to expect from us.
TAKEOUT + DELIVERY
In addition to continuing to maintain our high level of cleanliness and sanitation practices, we are taking extra precautions to help ensure a safe experience when picking up take-out orders from our restaurants. This includes:
- Ensuring that our teams have the information they need to remain healthy and instructing them to stay home if they’re not feeling well
- Ensuring proper social distancing is maintained; This includes increasing the distance between our guests and staff to minimize contact, and placing markings on our floors to help guests distance themselves from others
- Constant handwashing
- Transitioning to wrapped utensils for those guests who request utensils
Helpful hints to minimize contact:
- Order online and pay ahead (saves you time and significantly minimizes contact)
We are taking extra precautions to help ensure that your delivery order gets to your door safely. This includes:
- Sealing the outermost packaging to ensure that there is no contact with your food from the kitchen to your door
- Transitioning to wrapped utensils for delivery orders for those guests who request utensils (However, if you don’t need utensils, there is an option to decline them in the order process.)
Our delivery provider DoorDash has implemented the following:
- Orders will automatically default to the no-contact option, "Leave it at my door." You can also leave additional details about the drop-off location, such as "Leave next to the plant" to help your Dasher.
We have been following the guidance of the CDC and our local health departments and will continue to do so throughout this evolving situation. We encourage you to stay healthy and we look forward to serving you soon.
The North Team